Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Wow we have been so dang busy this month. Clint and I have been working like crazy and I have been busy with young women's and the holidays. Last week was girl's camp and we all had a blast. It was really fun to get to know the girl's personalities a little better. We were lucky enough that we did not have any serious problems while we were up there. They participated in a bunch of fun activities like the zip line. I had a blast on that thing because I had never been on one in my whole life. I decided to let go of the rope and hang backwards. Needless to say, I hung straight upside down and facing backwards. My poor little head almost ran right into a huge tree but I finally looked up at the split second.









Me and some of the girl's at camp don't we look beautiful:)



Here I am sitting in my "princess chair as the girl's call it because it was pink just like everything else I own.



This was the funnest game we played at girl's camp. It's kinda weird and I am not sure of where it was derived from but It got a lot of laughs. If anybody would say "Mine" they had to do five real pushups. Here is sis Connelly doing the pushup's the girl way so she had to so ten. I was lucky enough to never fall for that trick even though they tried to the end.



Who knew a Mountain in Nevada and hour from Las Vegas would be this pretty. Mount Charelston is what it is called





For one of our activities, we had a pool party. I stayed in the hot tub the entire time because the pool was a little too chilly for me. I can't wait till we start our own pool so I can keep it at the perfect temperature ( you know bath water temperature hahahahah)


Here is our bishop. He looks like he was smoking a little somthin somethin just kidding he is the nicest guy ever!

more pool party pics

And more pool party pics


Here are my fellow leaders at girl's camp. Doesn't sis Zonner's (middle hair look so wonderful) it was my idea everyone loved it.





Here is the video of me on the zip line. It takes awhile but you have to be patient it was the funnest 5 seconds ever!


7 comments:

Mike and Alleen said...

Looks like a blast!!! I've never Zip lined either, but I'd love to try it!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I bet the girls love having a fun, young leader like you in Young Womens. It looks like camping was lots of fun.....

The Robinson's said...

I love your little zip line video your skinny legs are all over the place, haha. Looks like you are a wonderful young womens leader and have a lot of fun with it! When you get a pool we will have to come down, I am all about the bath water temp:)

All 4 of us said...

Your crazy! You are lucky you didn't loose a body part on the zip line. So, I want to go rock climbing this weekend...and I hear you both have the day off!

Brittany said...

Sounds like a really fun girls camp!! It's always funner for the leaders too because you don't have to do some of the things the girls have to! Since when do they have pools at girls camp?? And in the mountains?? It really doesn't surprise me that you went on the zip line upside down!:) You're so fun, I'll bet the young women just love you!!

Sarah Greener said...

Hahah love the video! Girls camp looked like such a blast!! It looks like the girls just love you too!! I bet you are the coolest leader they have eva had!! :)

Skyler and Katie said...

I'm so glad you found me. How are you doing? You look like you have lots of fun with your calling. I bet those girls have so much fun with you. How is Vegas?