Thursday, July 31, 2008

24th of July

Well we have had the pictures for some while but we never had time to post. So Clint uploaded the pictures and I am adding the text. I decided I had time to post since all of my patients are sleeping. It has been so busy lately because all my patients are catching respiratory infections. That means a lot of antibiotics, vital signs, and charting charting charting! I will have to admit that charting is my least favorite part of nursing. I am always worried that I am going to get sued so I always make my charting very thorough. So for the 24th of July Clint was able to go to Panguitch to visit his family and see parade, ride horses, four wheelers and dirt bikes and hang out with all the cousins, nephews and nieces. I was SO mad because i had to work. Now i know how Clint feels when i go do something when hes working. Not fun at all. Plus to top it off i had to stay at home by myself at night without the puppers because we decided to control the pet population and took the dogs to get fixed. For me in Vegas, I didn't get much sleep those couple of days.




Here are the newest twins. They are identical but they are still different sizes.
here is Kenny the newest Fink so cute
Jocelyn always has the mischievous face it is so funny. I always wonder what she is thinking.
Mason hates picking his nose but it looks like his finger is still in his nose and he does not look happy about it.
Braden thought the sirens were too loud for his tender ears.
Panguitch always has the best Candy at the parade. They passed out dog treats, Popsicles, homemade, root beer, and band aides. What a selection huh? Now you know why I was so bummed I missed it.
The only kids on the road. They were willing to risk their lives because there was a float 5 feet away.
This is the highlight of the Panguitch parade. The kazoo band. These very old ladies play a kazoo . You can never really hear the tune but it is the funniest thing that you will ever see I just laugh and laugh for the rest of the day.
Look at my little metro cowboy. I still try to tell him he needs to wear the attire if he is going to ride a horse like a cowboy.

What a good uncle he is. Rid em cowboy giddy up!
Waving like a cheeseball
Here is my worst fear flashing right before me. TWINS. This generation is Clint's side of the family. I am doomed. They say it skips a generation and I am going to be up next. Already three hopefully no more.
All grand kids all tuckered out from a long day of races and candy.

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love small town festivities! They are the best. Sorry you had to work, boo! Where are you working? I am nervous for you about the twins, I would totally die if I had them!

I'm surprised you didn't go to the Kanarraville 24th festivities, they are the best......

Brittany said...

Wow Christie...I think you are doomed to have twins! That's insane! I feel really bad that you couldn't go to the parade and stock-up on bandaids for all your sick patients!:) It looks like Clint had a fun time though and I know what you mean about having to sleep alone in an empty house. I hate it!

Higbee said...

You two need to call us when you're in town next!! :)