Thursday, July 31, 2008

ROCK CLIMBING

So a few weeks ago we got bored and decided to go rock climbing. Me, Clint , Megan and Cody went. Unfortunately Cody had to be the babysitter and watch there baby girl, Emma, while we were there. I thought is was alright, but Clint and Megan had a blast. It was something to do though. Here are some pics of the event.


Here we are just getting our harnesses on. You have to use some special knot on the rope to hold you up. Clint, scouts must have done nothing for you.!!! Thank you Megan for knowing how to tie the knot.


Theres Clint climbing his way to the top. I don't know how he was climbing some of these. He had
such a far reach.


Who's that lady? Who's that lady? Need i say more? I'm at the top. Yay for me.


Its a spider monkey. (For those of you who really thought it was a spider monkey, its not. Its just Clint again.)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Way to go girl! I especially love the harnesses....aren't they the sexiest things ever!

Brittany said...

That looks like fun but those harnesses look uncomfortable! I really did think that was a spider monkey so I'm glad you cleared that up for me!:)

Megan said...

Nice job on the climbing wall. I think I would be a little chicken and get halfway up and freak out and then let go, so I'm impressed!

Sarah Greener said...

How Fun! You guys are always doing something fun and exciting! I am jealous!