Saturday, June 28, 2008

Poor Little Computer:(

Well if you haven't noticed I have not had anything to post for awhile and that is because my attention derived jack Russell terrier decided to jump on the computer cord and made it fall straight on the Internet air card and busted the computer input. So yep we were out of commission for awhile. Thank heavens we have a good warranty on the darn thing so we took it to best buy and they fixed it for free 99 (my favorite price). Anyways it seemed forever. It actually ended up being only 3 weeks but it felt like a year. I will get some good stuff up soon even though nothing has really happened.

4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Well I'm glad you're getting it fixed...I've been missing your updates!

Mike and Alleen said...

I wondered why we hadn't seen anything new! don't you just love those jack russells. Luckily Archie hasn't done any permanent damage.

Brittany said...

I'm glad you're back!! I was wondering what you were doing in your life that kept you so busy and away from the blogging world!

Sarah Greener said...

Boooo... What a pain! Glad that you are back!