Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring break



















We had soooo much fun this week. My whole family came to Las vegas to visit and we had the most beautiful weather. We went to Lake mead and rented a pontoon boat and had a blast. We also stayed a night at the Wynn hotel which by the way is the nicest hotel in vegas right now. We also took my family to a Cirque De Solei show at Treasure Island. We took my family to the flower show and water show at the Bellagio that they have never been too. I loved to see their reactions on some of the things we had done because most of them were firsts. We had picnics and BBQ's It was so much. It was really good to see my family we miss them now that we live in Las Vegas. Here we are at the Wynn pool it was the most beautiful pool setting I have ever seen sorry there are not any pics of the pool.

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

That sounds like so much fun! I cannot believe how grown up Tiffany looks! I thought she was still a little girl. I love your fam--its good to see some pics of them!

Higbee said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! :)

Brittany said...

Looks like a fun visit from the family! I keep forgetting that you guys live in Vegas!!