Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Babies







Me and Clint drove down to phoenix last night because Clint's sister Dani had her twin babies. Here they are. The bigger one is Emily and the smaller one is Ashley. They shared the same sac and placenta but had different umbelical cords so they are not sure if they are identical yet but more than likely are. They were so tiny and I had so much fun with them. It kind of made me a little baby hungry but not enough to actually have one:( We took our other nieces to the zoo to give mommy a rest and we had a blast. I love seeing little kids and animals. They get so excited about everything and it makes me laugh so hard. I will post those pics when I get home. We got some cute ones. Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Very cute babies!! Twins are so cute when they're someone elses.:) I'm surprised you're getting baby hungry...maybe it's time for a little one for you and Clint.:)

Cam, Linz and Cohen said...

Did you say "Baby Hungry"????

Chelsea Johnson said...

I am way behind---you've been updating a lot! I cannot believe you are baby hungry!!!! I never thought I would hear those words out of your mouth. You'd make such a fun mom though, you should totally have one!
I actually saw your little niece Emma when we were in Vegas for the day. Weird!