Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a new dog maybe


Since Taji passed away our other little dog cash has been so lonely and sad! He just walks around the house with a stuffed animal in his mouth and he wants to play all the time and we NEED to find him a friend. We have been searching for awhile now for a dog and I think we may have found one that we like. It is a chihuahua/pug mix. He is 8 weeks old and as you can see is very very very cute. I really didnt want another dog especially a puppy because we just bought this house and it has no dog pee in it and I really dont want any pee but I may have to just leave him outside until he is potty trained:)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is a very cute puppy! I think you guys should get him! Cash needs a friend.

Brittany said...

Cute cute puppy! We wanna get a little puppy when we move...the boys would LOVE one. What other small dogs are good for inside and kids. My parents and Amber both have a Shitzu (i totally spelled that wrong...i just sounded it out!!)anyway...they don't shed either. chihauhas are fun and playful too yeah? what is cash?