Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Addition





This is the newest addition to the Fink family. This is Daisy Fink. She is 11 weeks old, Jack Russell Terrier and more than a handful. We got her at a puppy store by Clints work on Friday the 18th at 1:18pm.

I went to my cousins on Thursday and they had a jack russell and right then i knew i wanted one so i met clint at the pet store during his lunch break. We both decided that at this time we wouldnt get her. The very next day Clint called me and said i had to come pick up the dog from his work because he bought her behind my back.

So far she has been a good pup. She is going to the bathroom outside every couple of hours and she is very rambunctious. Cash and daisy so far are getting along really well. They like to play and run around the house. Their new favorite game is tug of war. She holds on to the rope as Cash pulls her around the living room. She has some cute little habits too. Whenever she yawns she squills. It is the cutest thing ever. I decided to paint her toenails pink today because I have always wanted to do that but I have always had boy dogs. We are loving her already and we are excited to teach her some good tricks like wishbone the dog!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh...she is such a cute puppy! I love the black patch on her right eye! I can't wait to read about her new tricks!:)

Higbee said...

Oh Daisy is soooo cute! I wanted to get another dog so Chloe could play with someone all day when we're at work but Chloe doesn't really play, she just chills and sleeps! haha