Friday, February 29, 2008

Rolls anyone


Well I finally decided to master the art of rolls or breadmaking as some people call it. I had never really known the science behind roll making. There are chemical reactions and temperature modifications throughout the entire process. Anyways I had recieved a kitchen aid for christmas this year but I have not been able to use it because it has been packed away. I finally found it and decided to make my mom's famous rolls. Let me just tell you one thing, I DID IT and they tasted exactly like my mom's. The only bad part is that there are some people who know that I can make them and I have a feeling they are going to be asking for them a lot. Oh well you can just call me Betty Fink!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! I'm impressed!! Those look great! I have never made rolls or bread but I'd like to learn. Take a trip to Nebraska and teach me Betty Fink!!;)