Saturday, February 9, 2008

Its the month of Love

Well I guess that it is February now and I take my test in 10 days and still freaking out. Other than that me and Clint have had fun in vegas so far. We live approximatly 1 block from the nearest target, wal-mart, jamba juice (love that place), Outback steakhouse, APPLEBEES, and Ross dress for less. So if I need anything I just walk( yeah right I would never walk even if it is that close). So we are really enjoying the convience of the location of our house. Clints sisters came to vegas from Cedar to visit for superbowl and we had fun that weekend. Here is a little bit of what we did. We went to a getto ice skating ring and decided that we were the only white people there and left, then went to olive garden, then to the stratosophere to ride some rides. Me and clint almost lost our lives on this outrageous teetertotter on top of the stratosphere. The thing is held on by a magnet, yes a magnet what the crap were we thinking. I really wasnt scared till we actully were waiting in line on the stratosphere and the wind was blowing like a mad dog then I really got scared. I finally had decided that it was the scariest ride I have been on and I really dont get scared of rides that often and I have been on a lot of rides. Anyways we watched the superbowl in DVR and skipped the game and went straight to the commercials which by the way were not very impressive. On thursday clint and I traveled back to our little hometown of cedar to go snowboarding. I couldnt walk the next day but we had a blast. The highlight of the trip was when me and clint decided to go on the off trails and got stuck in the snow with our feet sticking striaght up and our heads in the 5 feet of snow. It was so funny we just sat there for a good 10 minutes laughing and resting in our snow couch. Well I think I'm rambling now so I will stop but I will keep you all posted of our exciting life.

4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Uh, you were here and didn't call----thanks a lot! Glad you had fun snowboarding though! I'm happy you're enjoying your new home, but please don't go on anymore scary rides!!!!

Brittany said...

I studied 2 main books for the NCLEX. I went through the whole NCLEX review book that they made us buy in school and then I bought a book that was like NCLEX test taking tips or something and that was the best book ever!!! It helped me a ton!!! Are you taking your test in Nevada?

Brittany said...

Christie! Hi! so i had no idea you guys were moving! How fun! We love Vegas! How's studying going..thats exciting! Do you know where you want to work...do you already have a job lined up? Can't wait for pictures!

Higbee said...

You guys were in town and didn't call us!? RUDE! haha Good luck on your test, you'll do great! I'm so sorry about your cute little doggy! :( I miss you guys! :)