Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Photo Shoot

I decided it was about time I read the instruction manual for my new camera and attempt a photo shoot outside with Lily to test my mad new skills. I took her to the cutest little park here in Las Vegas. There were ducks everywhere and not to mention peacocks. I really wanted to bring a peacock home with me but I refrained from being a criminal. So here is what I came up with for her Spring photo shoot hope you enjoy!











































































6 comments:

Higbee said...

What a pretty girl!!

Brittany said...

Great pics!! I love those big blue eyes of hers!!! Good job with the camera Christie!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Christie they came out so cute I just love little Lilly and her pearls. So precious!

Eric and Jenny Nelson said...

I love it!! She is so adorable, and looks like she loves the camera!!

Brittany said...

She's so dang cute Christie. I can't believe how big she is too. Im impressed with your photography skills....maybe I'll hire you since all I ever use is my dumb phone camera. I can't even imagine how much fun it must be to have a cute little girl to dress up!

Megan and Curtis said...

Christie I love her! I can't believe i've never seen her. :( Let me know when you are up here again!