Friday, March 5, 2010

MARCH MADNESS

Well I thought it was about time for a post so here it is. I am sorry there is not much typing and it is out of order aso bare with me but I feel like I do this ALL day at work so unorganized pics pare all you get hahahaha! There are some perks for living in Las Vegas and that is if we are bored we can take a visit to the Bellagio and check out what new garden and water show.


This is Lily's new smile is it not the cutest funniest thing you have ever seen? hahaha


This time of the year they have a Chinese garden and it was really pretty and did I mention smelt amazing!



Clint's sister Steph and our nephew Braden came to visit and he sure loves Lily and Lily LOVES him she would just laugh at him if he said BOO!




Oh did I mention Lily is crawling. I know it seems early doesn't it? She knows where door stoppers and cords are and oh my goodness it is hard keeping her out of trouble:O





Emma came to visit one Sunday and Lily and her had a great photo shoot that night. Here is Emma's funny face.






Just hanging out
Like I said this face is to die for I love it
All ready for church with her pearls

We took a trip to the Arctics ( Cedar City) and thought is would be a good idea to let her play in the snow. Turned out that it was not such a good idea.

5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

She is getting so big!! Isn't it great once they can move all over and get into everything!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I always forget about the bellagio gardens I am so going to convince Jason to take us now. cute pictures Christie

Megan and Curtis said...

I can't believe she is crawling! Make it stop :)

Anonymous said...

Love that smile! Why don't you stop and see me when you come to Cedar. I would love to see Lily in person (not just pictures).

Love, Pamela

P.S. Christie and Clint - you look great too!

Brittany said...

Lily looks super cute in her eskimo outfit and YES I'm lovin' the new smile. Did she learn that from Clint?? I love the Belagio water show and garden too!! I can't believe your baby is already crawling!!!