Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Is Now On Board

Tuesday July 21st was finally the day that our precious Lily Sue came into the world. She was born at 1:29pm. She weighs 7lbs 2oz and 18 1/2 inches. She was originally due the 31st, but she was breach so we scheduled a C-Section. Everything went well and she is as healthy as can be. We are so excited to have the bundle of joy finally in our lives. A few of our family members were able to make it down from Utah and Arizona and some from here in Vegas. Cody, Megan and Emma made it too. They had to leave before they got a chance to hold her so we had no pics of them. Thank you all for your support. Here are some pics.


Christie getting ready to go inside of the hospital


Here she is. When she came out she kept sticking her tongue out. Isn't she adorable.


They had just cleaned her off and they put a little gupey stuff in her eyes. She didn't like it very much.


Whats that Dr. Fink. I just delivered this baby with my own hands. I was amazing. What really happened is, I started watching the surgery and they had here cut wide open. I was doing really well until the doc reached in for the baby and all of the fluids and blood started spilling over the sides of her belly. I went pale white and got light headed. Luckily I sat down before i passed out. It was very interesting though.

Another of her just after being wrapped up.

The proud parents of a beautiful baby girl.

My sis, Dani, with the Lily.

My sis Becky

Christie's parents, Cornell and Tamie.

My mother Louise and I with her first diaper change. I did so good, except for the fact that as soon is I took her diaper off she pee'd all over the bedding. and right after i put the diaper back on she pooped with in 30 seconds.


My sis Shelly.

Christie couldn't take her eyes off Lily. She had been so anxious to see her and now her time has come.

My nieces Sydney and Jocelyn


Lily is already showing off doing leg kicks and man is good at them.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Beautiful baby Lily Sue. I hope I get to hold her soon too.
Love, Pamela

Anonymous said...

Congrats, we are out of town, but hope to see the new addition soon

Mike and Alleen said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad all went well and hopefully everyone is getting some rest. We look forward to seeing Lily Sue soon. Cute name!

Higbee said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures so fast! Congrats again! She's so precious! We can't wait to meet her! :D

Molly said...

Congratulations! She's perfect! You look great Christie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What cutiepie.
Now your lives will never be the same. Love Aunt Colleen

The Allen Family said...

Congrats! She's adorable!

Chandi (Goodwin) Allen

Nicole DeMille said...

Congrats!!! I have been thinking about you guys wondering when your little bean was going to get here. She is way cute. Braxton thinks so too!!! A new girlfriend, yipeee!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yeah!!!!! She is here and soooo adorable! That sucks you had to have a c-section, but I'm glad you're all doing well. I really want to come down and see you guys. I am actually coming to a physics conference in two weeks, so maybe I'll have to swing by and check her out. You guys will love being parents so much, as I'm sure you already can see. I love to see how sentimental Dad's can be with their babies, and I'm sure Clint is going to be such a great daddy! Congrats!!!!

skinners said...

You all look good - congrats!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations!! Gosh she's adorable! What a beautiful little baby girl! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

The Andersens said...

Congratulations! I just came across your blog and had to say hi! Lily is such a beautiful baby... you guys are such cute parents!!