Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funeral Services

Sorry. there was an update to the address from when i posted this morning. Iput provo as the city but the funeral is in Orem. For those who don't know they are cities right next to each other. I have edited the post so what you see below is now correct.


Its day 2 and emotions are still just wandering. Until this afternoon it has felt as though this still isnt real and your just waiting for him to walk through the door or give a call. We finally had the opportunity to go visit Brians body. Reality has finally kicked in. It was so hard to even walk through the doors just knowing that your brother is on the other side and not going to beable to greet, hug or talk to you. Our family has never had a more emotional time, but just glad to be together for it all. The strongest one in the family was Brians 3 year old, Mason. He kept telling his mother to not cry and that he would be there to help and that she can be happy. He is such a strong spirit. Every action, look and saying is just like Brian. He is his walking image. Everyones support has been great and we are so grateful to have such friends and family to be there for us. We appreciate that.

This is what i have found out so far with the funeral services

The services will be held in Orem, UT and the burial in Panguitch, UT

Friday 10/24 Viewing 6pm -8pm

Saturday 10/24 Viewing 9am-9:45am

Funeral 10am

All services in Provo will be held at his church center.
1450 So. 800 E.
Orem, UT 84097

The burial and dedication will be held in Pangutich, UT at 4:00pm

Panguitch City Cemetary located on the east end of Panguitch as you are heading out of town on highway 89

A Memorial fund has been set up and donations can be made at any Zions Bank locations. The account name is Brian Fink Memorial Donation

7 comments:

Reagan said...

Hey guys. I'm so sorry about all of this. When I read the blog yesterday, I was in complete shock. I didn't really know Brian well, but I know he was an awesome person. I hope you are able to stay strong like Mason says. Take care.

Anonymous said...

This is Dani Miner Sorensen. What sad news,I can't believe this has happened. Brian was a very good friend to me all through school, a lot of my favorite memories are with him. I hope your family the best in this very trying time in your lives.
Dani.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Christie and Clint-
I cannot even believe what I am reading. I am so sorry for you guys, your family, and Brian's little family. I cannot imagine what you all are going through, and want you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. I hope you can find the peace and solace and you are looking for in the knowledge that our Savior died for us, and we will all be resurrected and return to live with him again, and with our families. I love you guys so much and hope you can grow together and be strong for each other.
Love Max and Chelsea

Brittany said...

Hang in there you guys. You have a lot of people praying for you!

Joel Eckroth said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Brian was a great person, he will be missed.

Ryan, Ronni, Chrissy, Ryne and Conner. said...

Hey Clint & Christi,
This is Ryan and Ronni, So sorry to hear about your brother. We are very sorry for your pain and loss. Thinking of you both and praying for your family.
Ryan Ronni Chrissy Ryne and Conner

Anonymous said...

Love you always and forever babe! Meet me at the gates so I can kick your butt. I love you and miss you so much. Caytlin- wife