Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BRIAN FINK WILL BE MISSED


For those of you that havn''t heard my brother, Brian Fink passed away last night. We are currently in shock and denial and its been a rough morning full of prayers and tears. We know whats happened and just don't want to believe it.

Its just so suprising that within one moment someones life could change dramatically. I am just very blessed that we had the opportunity to spend last weekend with him during the deer hunt. He was doing so well and looked great.

He was a very good person and loved his family very much. He would do absolutely anything for them. He just turned 27 on sunday, 10/19, and he sounded good. He will be leaving behind his wife Caitlyn of 4 1/2 years and his two handsome sons 3yr Mason and 6month Kenneth

We love you Brian very much and you are going to be extemely missed. You make up so much of our family and i know were a great influence on all of us. You were definitely someone to look up to. Our prayers are with your family. They will be taken care of. I am glad we have the gospel in our lives. Its something we can turn to at all times. The best part is to know that we will be able to see you again. Again we love you.

I am at a block for words at this point. The whole family will be reuniting in provo by this afternoon. We should know what the plans are by tomorrow and i will do my best to keep everyone informed.

12 comments:

Nathan said...

Brian was a great friend. He will be missed.

Brittany said...

I am so so sorry you guys!! What a horrible thing to have to go through! But like you said isn't it wonderful to have the gospel in our lives and know that you will see him again. Again, I am in shock and just can't believe it. What happened? Was Brian sick or something? I really hope you guys and your family will be comforted during this time.

Anonymous said...

Clint, I don't know what to say, except I am deeply sorry for your loss. But, really your brother is not lost. He has just completed one journey and has moved on to another. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family. Be safe in your travels.
Love, Pamela

Brett and Hillary said...

Clint, its Hillary Weaver Messer. Shelly has been talking to Brenna so I have found out through her. I can't believe it, I swear I don't have a single memory of my senior year with out Brian in it. I loved him so much, he was one of my best friends, I'm just in shock and don't understand. I got a hold of Jr. and let him know and he is going to try and meet me at the funeral, he is the first person I thought of..it was always me, Jr and Brian. He is very upset too and is thinking of all of you. You are all in my prayers, especially his 2 little boys. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family.

Love....Hill

Higbee said...

We're so sorry for your loss. That is so terrible. We love you guys! Please let us know what we can do to help.

Anonymous said...

Clint and Christy- We have heard you are holding up pretty well considering. I hope you and your family recieved the flowers we sent. We are here for you if you are to need anything at all.
Tyler, Amber Oldroyd and Family

Josh and Brittany Van Orden said...

We love you guys so much and we are so sorry for your loss. If there is anything that we can do for you and your family please let us know. Love always! Josh & Britt

skinners said...

know that we are thinking of you and praying for you! it is hard, and will get harder but we are so lucky to have the Gospel!

Anonymous said...

Clint and family:

All our love to you. We are so sorry to hear of Brian's passing. It is so very sad. Tell all your family we love you and miss you all.

God bless you and keep you.

Leta Eckroth and family.

Anonymous said...

Clint and Christie,
We want you to know that we love you and are thinking of you. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Let us know what we can do to help. If anyone needs a place to stay up here, we have rooms.
Love
Shannon Peterson

Carlitos said...

hello Caitlyn I Carlos sorry for the loss of a great person was Brian. I can not believe it until now because he spent a year and still do not assimilate, are strong and I'm sorry for writing after a long time.

Tyson, Brett & Dahlia said...

A few missionaries, including myself, who served with Elder Fink have only recently been informed of his passing. He was my district leader in my first area in Lima. He helped to set the tone for the rest of my mission. I looked up to him then and still look to his example in my life. I am certain others who served with him feel the same way. I have nothing but fond memories of him and I know the Lord was pleased with him as a missionary.