Saturday, May 23, 2009

New additions

We are now the proud owner's of a boat. I know that we are crazy to buy a boat right before our new baby. I say what the heck, we need to start our princess off early on wakeboarding hahaha! We are so excited about our new buy but I am totally sad that I can't even wakeboard till at least September.


We haven't had a chance to take it out, so I will post some new pics once it's out on the water.


Here is our other new buy. We traded out our old couches for this high grain genuine leather sectional. We were never really a fan of leather until we realized how much we hate clothe couches with dogs. I figured with a new baby coming, it was in our best interest to purchase something cleanable. I have to admit that they have been amazing. Just a little wipe and BAM it is all clean.
And another addition, My Belly. It has not really grown that much this month. It could be due to the fact that I have been jogging a mile and half every day to start early on the baby weight.

I can't believe that I only have 69 days left. I probably have less because the Dr. said he was going to strip my membranes at 37 weeks. Holy crap that is 7 weeks away! I can't wait to meet my princess. I am sooo inpatient and I want her here as soon as possible (but healthy early)

Our final purchase was our baby girl's dresser/ changing table. We are still in the process of looking for the perfect crib so I will post it when we find it.



3 comments:

Higbee said...

I love that dresser, what colors are you doing your nursery? Are you going to paint it?

Brittany said...

I love the new purchases! Nice boat, love the couches, and the dresser is super cute! And your belly looks cute too but so small! I can't believe you're going to have a little baby girl in less than 2 months. Crazy!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Such fun purchases and a cute tiny baby!!!!! Are you going to have a shower or anything? I'd love to be invited and come see you!