Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Bump

So here it is by popular demand the infamous baby bump at 17 weeks. I know that it does not look like much but none of my pants fit not even my biggest pants I have ever owned. I have gained a whoppin 1 pound. I guess my hips are just widening and I hate it. I am still sick throwing up every day and nauseated all day. The Dr. said "oh you should start feeling better any day now" and that my friends was at 14 weeks. I have surpassed that by almost a whole month without any relief. On a better note, I failed to post the sex of the baby. Drum roll please........................ Its a little princess yeah! We are excited but we are already fighting over names. I knew it would be trouble considering we couldn't even decide on the same ceiling fans for our new house hahaha
So here she is at 15 weeks old. We decided we couldn't wait so we participated in the 4D ultrasound. She was such a little movie star look at that zoolander pose haha.

11 comments:

Higbee said...

Cute!! We need to hang out again soon! :D

Mike and Alleen said...

I don't see a baby bump! I'm sorry you're still sick--that is miserable! It will get better though and yeah for girls. They are so much fun to dress up. I love my boys, but I'd rather dress up a preatty princess! Congrats!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Its funny to post a picture of a baby bump when YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!! I was so glad I got to see you the other day. You look great and it was lots of fun to catch up! I loved your house, too! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon! Can she and Jack be boyfriend and girlfriend?

Brittany said...

Yea, I agree with Chelsea....what baby bump?? J/K. You look great though!! I'm so sorry you're sick! I really hope it goes away soon! It was so good to see you last week! Thanks for giving us a tour of the house. It's super cute!

Melinda said...

Hey congrats. I saw a picture of you on Brittany's blog so I thought I would come see your page and low and behold! YOU'RE PREGO! Hooray! Being sick sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it goes away ASAP. It lasted about 20 weeks for me. Congratulations again and take care. :)

p.s. Little Girls are the BEST!

Tandy said...

WHERE is the bump??? You don't have one, silly girl! And you probalby won't for many more weeks! I'm excited for you, though! She's already cute!

Megan and Curtis said...

Christie,
I am so haapy for you guys to have a little girl! She will be so beautiful. Ya as for the baby bump I'm kickin your butt! LOL. :) So we don't get to find out the sex of the baby for another few weeks. How much was your 4D ultrasound?

Brittany Adamson said...

Hey you two... Christie you look so cute prego... actually you still don't even look prego! Hope all is well and just wanted to say hi and that I miss you two. Take Care, Britt

Molly said...

You look very cute! Congratulations on the little princess! Girls are fun. Being sick is no fun! I'm really sorry! I know how you feel!

Sarah Greener said...

Congrats on being pregs and having a girl! That is very exciting!! Sorry you have been so sick. yuck... I can hardly even see a baby bump on you! You look great.

All 4 of us said...

Time for another post! Since you live all the way on the other end of town this is the only way we know what your up to. ;) Hope you good! And much more prego than this pic. Clinton, are you still in for the 18th?