Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Calling

Well Heavenly father has found a new church calling for me! It does not involve the nursery so I am more than excited. I have been called to the Young Women's Laurel Advisor. Yep I get to go to Girl's camp for the 7th year and I get to hang out with teenagers and go to youth night on Wednesday's. I am a little nervous because I am in charge of doing the lessons on Sunday's and I still feel like a young women myself. I sit in the crowd and I blend right in and that kind of freaks me out! We are planning our weekly activities so if anybody has any good lessons or activity ideas you let me know asap!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I have had callings in Young Womens twice since Bryce and I have been married and I love it!!! It seriously is a fun calling! The girls are so fun and who wouldn't like having one girls night every week??

Chelsea Johnson said...

I am totally jealous, I am stuck in the primary! Good luck with that!

Sarah Greener said...

Congrats!! That will be a lot fun. You will do a good job. I am one of the lucky ones.. I dont have a calling yet....But sometimes I wish I did something.. haha that is how it goes it guess. Well Scott is finishing school at weber state. He should hopefully be done next year (i hope. I am just stayin home with Lawson.. just chillin.. :) I am goin to add you to my list of people if that is ok with you!!

Mike and Alleen said...

Oh boy Young Women--You will do great with that!! Michael and I are in Cub Scouts and I'm surprised that we actually enjoy it. It was fun to see you guys the other day, hopefully we can get some fun things planned together!

Mike and Alleen said...

Hey guys--I never got your phone number and we just were trying to find out if you'd be able to come to Harmons blessing this weekend June 1--Give me a buzz if you get a minute. I need to talk to Heather to, so if you have her number will you let me know. Thanks